Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Update

Apologies to anyone who thought this might be updated on a regular basis (including myself).

Things wound down quite seriously in November, and I returned from Poland last week (where there were many piękni widoki) to find I had a lot of catching up to do.

Here's a quick list of the projects I have at the moment. Hopefully one of these will grab me so I can make a few more posts about it.

  • Extending the IPv6 version of the ARP replay attack for WEP into a usable utility, and performing some better tests with it (doable, since I acquired another wireless AP)
  • Phase two of the drive by download project (as per the last update)
  • Further exploration into VOIP (the asterisk server is working fine as it is though...)
  • Configuring reverse DNS entries for my IPv6 subnet
  • Honing my reversing skills further with more crackmes and wargames
There is also the need for a job somewhere in there... but that'll hopefully sort itself out while I play around... right?

No comments:

Post a Comment